Location of Binaries:
- SDK libraries: bin/linux.clang
Required packages to generate projects:
- CMake, minimum version 3.12 (can be acquired: sudo apt-get install cmake or sudo pip install cmake), note that the requirement can be eventually lowered to cmake 3.10 just in case of linux in the compiler/internal/CMakeLists.txt
- Python, minimum version 2.7
- Clang, min version 3.8
- Gcc for aarch64, min version 5.3
- Makefiles are generated through a script in physx root directory: generate_projects.sh
- Script generate_projects.sh expects a preset name as a parameter, if a parameter is not provided it does list the available presets and you can select one.
- Supported presets for linux platform are: linux, linux-aarch64.
- Generated solutions are in folder compiler/linux-debug, compiler/linux-checked, compiler/linux-profile, compiler/linux-release.
- Makefiles are in compiler/linux-debug etc
- Clean solution: make clean
- Build solution: make
PhysX GPU Acceleration:
- Requires CUDA 10.0 compatible display driver and CUDA ARCH 3.0 compatible GPU
Required Packages for Building and Running PhysX Snippets:
How to select the PhysX GPU Device:
- Set the environment variable PHYSX_GPU_DEVICE to the device ordinal on which GPU PhysX should run. Default is 0.
Example: export PHYSX_GPU_DEVICE="1"
Copyright (c) 2008-2021 NVIDIA Corporation, 2788 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95051 U.S.A. All rights reserved. www.nvidia.com